Translate

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Scrapbook Star scrapbook tag reveal!

I participated in a scrapbook tag at Scrapbook Star, it was so much fun! I love seeing how the LO's progress. You can see the post here Scrapbook Tag Reveal. I got to follow Paula, I really like her 2 toned background and how she portrayed how proud she was of her son :) This is the LO I created Take Pride Have Faith from that inspiration. It's of my Son Derek, I'm so proud of the wonderful Man he is becoming!























I love the look of wood grain paper but didn't have purchased yet so I used the packaging from my Studio Calico Wood Grain letters (LOVE THESE), Also used some MME and Maya Road and from my stash I used up some quotables and old Autumn Leaves expoxy stickers, gotta love it when you do that :)

2 comments:

Glenda T. said...

I love how you used the packaging, what a great layout!!

scrapbookertink said...

This is such a cool boy layout loving that wood grain effect and congrats on starting your blog, if I can do it anyone can LOL!