New Products Used
- Studio Calico Pattern Papers
- Studio Calico Wood Veneer Birds
- American Crafts White Fabric Stickers
Older Products Used
- Making Memories Foam Letter Stamps
- EK Success Classic Pooh Stickers
- K&Company Border Strip
- KI Memories Puffy Bird Sticker
Trendy Techniques Used
- Layered paper and embellishments
- Watercolours - I used these to paint the hearts in the layers, paint the wood veneer birds, to make the title and to "splatter" things.
- Using "negatives" like I did in the journaling block.
- Using shapes to make the banner at the top. This is one of my favourite things about this layout and it was heavily inspired by Akihasmomma over at Studio Calico I LOVED how she made garland for her More Happy Little Moments project
This is one of my most favourite photo's of my oldest daughter and oldest twin. I love how close they are at that moment and that you can feel the love that they have for each other :) We've always been huge Winnie the Pooh fans here at our house so when I saw this photo I immediately thought of the quote where Pooh tells Piglet you "feel" love. I think it fits perfectly :)
As always, thanks for stopping by and I hope you all are having a FANTASTIC weekend!