Translate

Friday, August 23, 2013

CSI Case file # 86

LOVING this weeks colours!!  The photo is of my oldest daughter Chelle and her boyfriend Garon, they're so cute.  They've been dating for just over a year now :)


I got the quote and the inspiration for the design from this Pinterest Post, I thought it was very fitting for the photo.  All products either came from my Studio Calico Marks & Co Kit or from the Molly Kit.


I used all 5 colours
For the evidence I used scallops, art media (I used gesso to soften the pattern paper) and I tied some hemp to the photo frame :)
I hand journalled for the Testimony.


Thanks for stopping by and hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
Kim

19 comments:

Murphy's Law said...

oooooo very soft and romantic. love it.

Sarah said...

Ahh this is so adorable - such a pretty page!

Sandi Clarkson said...

Great take on the challenge! You are rocking the CSI!

Katherine said...

Beautiful Kimberly love the frames and papers gorgeous.

Lisa Rukin Swift said...

This is so beautiful, Kimberly! Your stitching is fab!

Tracy said...

This is such a sweet layout.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Gorgeous!!!! I love this sweet layout!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layout!

Marisol Benitez said...

Such a cute photo!
Love the stitching.

Mary Pat Siehl said...

this is sooo awesome!!

Mirabyll said...

So sweet! I love the colors!

Unknown said...

So beautiful. Love the pic and the hand stitching.

Tammy said...

Very cool! LOVE the stitching and the soft colors.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful soft layout! Love the stitching and how you framed the photo!! :) Evie

Staci said...

So lovely and romantic! TFS!

Elisa K said...

great take on the csi... Love the layout.. thanks for sharing...

Angela said...

What a great page! The photo with the sun flare is awesome.

JennyLilac said...

Love this layout! Have it pinned already.

Isbaha said...

Love this color combination, this is a beautiful page !